In this article, learn how to customize the appearance of your marketplace to highlight your brand and personalize your customers’ shopping experience.
1. Set up navigation links
2. Create an announcement bar
3. Add a hero carousel
4. Add a favicon (website icon)
5. Add an FAQ section
To set up payment, visit
Account > Appearance
1. Set Up Navigation Links
Help customers navigate around your marketplace by adding header and footer links. Add in links to your About page, blog, social channels, etc. Feel free to add in as many links as you’d like.
1. Enter a label for your link.
2. Enter the URL link for your label.
3. When you've finalized your top and footer menu, click on Save.
2. Set Up Your Announcement Bar
Share important updates with customers with an announcement bar on your shop. Use the announcement bar to indicate new hours of operations, holiday closures, etc..
1. Enter a title for your announcement.
2. Enter the banner message.
3. Use the preview to see how your announcement bar will appear on your shop.
When you’ve finalized your announcement bar, use the Display on marketplace toggle to showcase the banner on your shop.
4. When you've finalized your announcement bar, click on Save.
3. Set Up Your Carousel
Increase audience engagement and boost sales by promoting products or showcasing discounts through carousel banners. Use the carousel to capture your customers’s attention by highlightings promotions, new products, etc.
1. Select a layout for your carousel (Full width, or half width).
2. Enter a header and subheader for your banner.
3. Optionally, add a button with an associated URL link.
4. Add a image for your carousel and click on Add Banner to save.
5. Use the preview to see how your carousel will appear on your shop.
6. Add as many as 5 carousel banners.
When you’ve finalized your carousel, use the display on marketplace toggle to showcase the carousel on your shop.
7. When you've finalized your carousel, click on Save.
4. Set Up Your Favicon
Personalize your shop by adding your company logo to display as a website icon.
1. Upload your company logo to use as your favicon. Make sure the image is a square and no more than 5 MB.
2. Use the preview to see how your favicon will appear in a browser.
3. When you've finalized your favicon, click on Save.
5. Set Up Your FAQ
Decrease customer inquiries by adding a frequently asked question section to your marketplace.
1. Enter your questions and answer and click on Add Question to save.
2. Add as many questions as you’d like to your shop.
3. When you've finalized your FAQ, click on Save.