We're so excited to be a part of your store launch. Setting up a new e-commerce platform can be overwhelming. But rest assured: we're here to help.
Below are some helpful tips on how to use Freshline's features through a step-by-step guide. We've also compiled a FAQs Section at the bottom of the page to help answer common questions.
Looking for assistance on how to kickstart your sales, marketing, or growth? Check out these helpful articles:
- 5 Low Cost, Proven Tips to Increasing Online Sales 📈
- 4 Ways to Reach New Customers for Your Food Business 🏷
- Why Freshline is the Best Shopify Alternative for Food Businesses 🥬
- 7 Questions food suppliers should ask before choosing an e-commerce platform ✅
If you'd like to chat with Freshline's customer success team, just send us an email at email@example.com 🚀
- Configure your company logo, SEO, support emails, and notifications.
- Set up pre-authorization deposits for selling items by weights, and select taxable product lists.
- Customize your store carousel, alert banner, theme color, FAQs, and more.
Service Locations (Zones)
- Create drag-and-drop pickup, delivery, or shipping areas with custom rules.
- View, modify, or create manual orders for your customers.
- View picklists by products, orders, date, or service zone, adjust variable product weights, and create a custom export.
- Create, Edit, or Duplicate next-day or pre-order products.
- Create multiple categories and tags to organize your products, and improve user sorting.
- Create discount codes that can be used by customers on your shop.
- Create a collection of products for display or functionality, such as making them taxable, unavailable for pickup or delivery, or showcasing on a custom URL.
- Learn more about the ordering features available to your wholesale clients.
- Approve businesses to have access to your wholesale product catalogue, while assigning customer or group-specific pricing and availability.
- Create multiple price lists by customer or groups to ensure tailored wholesale ordering. Your product catalog is accessible through a custom link and discoverable by search engines and new customers, with sensitive pricing information withheld to approved users.