We're so excited to be a part of your store launch. Setting up a new e-commerce platform can be overwhelming. But rest assured: we're here to help.
Below are some helpful tips on how to use Freshline's features through a step-by-step guide. We've also compiled a FAQs Section at the bottom of the page to help answer common questions.
Looking for assistance on how to kickstart your sales, marketing, or growth? Check out these helpful articles:
- 5 Low Cost, Proven Tips to Increasing Online Sales 📈
- 4 Ways to Reach New Customers for Your Food Business 🏷
- Why Freshline is the Best Shopify Alternative for Food Businesses 🥬
- 7 Questions food suppliers should ask before choosing an e-commerce platform ✅
If you'd like to chat with Freshline's customer success team, just send us an email at email@example.com 🚀
- Configure your company logo, SEO, support emails, and notifications.
- Set up pre-authorization deposits for selling items by weights, and select taxable product lists.
- Customize your store carousel, alert banner, theme color, FAQs, and more.
Service Locations (Zones)
- Create drag-and-drop pickup, delivery, or shipping areas with custom rules.
- View, modify, or create manual orders for your customers.
- View picklists by products, orders, date, or service zone, adjust variable product weights, and create a custom export.
- Create, Edit, or Duplicate next-day or pre-order products.
- Create multiple categories and tags to organize your products, and improve user sorting.
- Create discount codes that can be used by customers on your shop.
- Create a collection of products for display or functionality, such as making them taxable, unavailable for pickup or delivery, or showcasing on a custom URL.
- Learn more about the ordering features available to your wholesale clients.
- Approve businesses to have access to your wholesale product catalogue, while assigning customer or group-specific pricing and availability.
- Create multiple price lists by customer or groups to ensure tailored wholesale ordering. Your product catalog is accessible through a custom link and discoverable by search engines and new customers, with sensitive pricing information withheld to approved users.
- Learn how you and your wholesale customers can easily download PDF order invoices, set up Net Terms, charge wholesale orders by credit card, and set up proof of delivery with digital signatures.