In this article, learn to create a List of products for display or functionality purposes. This list can be used to apply functionality such as:
- Or showcasing a list of items to customers via a custom page on your store
- Making a list of items taxable
- Making the list hidden or not available in specific pickup, shipping, or delivery area
- Showcasing a custom list of items on your home page
We'll walk through how to:
- Create a list
- Showcase the list through a custom page
- Make a list of items taxable
- Make a list of items unavailable in specific delivery or pickup zones
1. Create a List
To create a List visit Products > Lists > Create List on your Freshline Dashboard.
1. Provide a name for your List (eg. Weekly Specials).
2. Add an image and/or description for your List. This image and description will be displayed to customers on the custom page.
3. Add a collection of products onto the list using the search functionality.
4. Reorder the position of items by using the toggle icon on the right hand side.
5. When you've finalized your List, click Save. This will generate a custom URL link, which you can add to your store navigation or share on social networks.
Create a taxable list of items
1. Create a List of products that should be taxable.
2. Navigate to Account > Payment to select the taxable list.
3. Under Taxable products, search for the list you recently created and select the dropdown.
4. When you've finalized your selection, click Save.
The list of items specified will now automatically be taxed relevant regional taxes, based on users' delivery or pickup addresses.
Create unavailable product lists by zone
1. Create a List of products that you would like to make unavailable for a specific region (i.e. South Delivery Zone) or order type (i.e. Delivery).
2. Navigate to Account > Zones and select the service location or zone you would like to apply the rule to by clicking Edit.
3. Scroll down to Unavailable Products, search for the list you recently created, and select the dropdown.
4. When you've finalized your selection, click Save. The list of items specified will now be unavailable in the zone selected, but available in other zones.