In this article, learn how to manage your orders by doing the following:
- View orders
- Create manual orders
- Edit or adjust existing orders
1 . View Orders
To view your orders visit
1. To filter by order status, use the Order Status dropdown.
2. To filter by date range, use the Date To/From dropdown.
3. Optionally, click Export to view the picklist as a spreadsheet or Print for PDF format.
2. Create An Order
To create an order, visit
Order > Create New Order
1. Type in the customers’ name for the order in the Customer name input. They must have an existing account with a credit card on file for you to create an order for them.
2. Select the order type of order - (Delivery, Pickup, or Shipping).
- For delivery, select the customer address you would like to use for the order
- You can also add an address for your customer if the address you would like to use for the order is not on file.
- For pickup select the address you would like to use for the order.
3. Type and choose the desired product under the Order details section.
4. Adjust the price per unit, quantity, or delivery/pickup date as needed.
5. Optionally, toggle on Track inventory if you want to decrement your inventory on hand.
6. Select a delivery or pick up date and optionally add in associated order notes.
7. Select a payment method for the other. You can add a new payment for the order by clicking on Add Payment.
8. Enter in the shipping fee for the order if applicable.
9. Once you have the order finaized, click Create at the top of the dashboard to complete the order. This order will now appear on your Orders or Operations pages.
3. Edit Or Adjust Existing Orders
To edit an order visit
Orders > Find an order > Click on the invoice number
1. Find the order in question by choosing a date range or searching on the orders page.
2. Click on the invoice number for the order you would like to adjust to view the order details for the order.
3. To change the order note, enter the new note in the Order Note input.
4. To change the delivery date, enter a new value using the Delivery date dropdown.
5. To refund an order, enter in a value for the Refund input. This input will only appear for paid orders.
6. To adjust the quantity of the item, change the value of the Quantity input.
7. To remove an item, selec the item, and click the Delete.
8. When all desired changes have been made, click Save at the top of the page.